- The warnings are piling on and on: Chinese banks, corporations, and local governments have too much debt.
- Korean real estate: mixed signals.
- "The housing market shows clear signs of bottoming out, with three key indicators ― trade volume, sales prices and rent ― pointing to an upturn in April."
- "Major Korean building firms suffered huge losses in the first quarter of this year. [...] The loss is attributable to unexpected increases of raw materials prices at project sites overseas, combined with dwindling orders at home."
- Why rational people buy into conspiracy theories: powerlessness, confirmation bias, and tribalism on the internet.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Posted by Francisco on Tuesday, May 21, 2013